#WIBC2019 welcomes Jill Beresford
Featuring Keynote Speaker
CEO, Certified International Gender Intelligence Trainer
Genderversity (Formerly known as Gendernomics ™)
The science behind gender differences.
(and how women can profit from them)
“I wish I knew then what I know now.”
Jill founded Genderversity after earning an MBA from Boston University and 20 years thriving in male-dominated corporate environments. She learned that businesses that consider female senior leadership equal to male leadership outperform those that don’t.
Genderversity has been educating business on the financial impact of gender diversity using leading-edge, international gender science since 2014. Genderversity applies why and how to our gender differences, thereby ultimately maximizing corporate profitability.
Only 5% of publicly held companies are led by female CEOs. Jill has encouraged and supported women to own their potential and rise through the ranks since the early 1990s.
The Science Behind Our Gender Differences and How Women Can Capitalize on Those Differences!
Synopsis of talk:
Intuitively we know we are different than men, but it is only with the recent advances in neuro-science that are we able to understand how to work and succeed in business with these differences.
The Rule of Three:
- Men and women are engineered very differently.
- Neither gender is better or worse… only different.
- Three ways to start capitalising on these differences today.
Why should this matter to you?
- I was a female CEO working with an all-male Board and Management Team, and many times I felt like a stranger in a strange land. I wanted to understand how we could communicate in the same language and yet have no clue what the others were saying.
What audience members can take away:
- Men are not going to pave the way for us. We have to do it our way and help each other.
- Men are not to blame.
- The ‘Rule of Three’ for optimal success in getting ahead in a male-managed world.