WIBC 2016 – LINEUP
I am thrilled to announce the line up for the 8th Annual Women In Business Conference (WIBC). Once again, our event will be hosted by the Ottawa Conference and Event Centre.
I am dedicated to professional and personal development for women, and to creating and nurturing dialogue between us; I simply believe we are better together. And I’m blessed with the marvelous WIBC platform, which allows us to interact in so many important ways.
The conference is a one-of-a-kind event for Ottawa, and it has grown tremendously since the early years. The inaugural event in 2009 had 60 attendees, and grew steadily to 100. Then, In 2014, we modified the vision and intent, and ‘BOOM’, attendance rocketed to 300, and our 2015 conference attracted 362 participants. It has been an incredible ride throughout.
Each year, the conference presents a diverse collection of respected, prominent women (and sometimes a few good men). They appear on stage to inspire, motivate, encourage, empower and provide knowledge and tools. Most importantly, they help us connect with one another.
And now, without further ado, our 2016 contributors:
- Brenda Halloran — CEO, WEK Effect Inc.
- Natalia McPhedran — Online Safety Consultant, Author
- Odette Laurie — Owner: Women On Top Business Coaching
- Mia St. Aubin — Founder of RUNYourLife Coaching
- Barbara J. Orser — M.B.A., PhD, Full Professor, Deloitte Professor, University of Ottawa Telfer School of Management
- Catherine Elliott — Assistant Professor at the University of Ottawa’s Telfer School of Management
- Susan Stewart — Comedian, Author, Speaker
You are most welcome to join us on March 9th 2016.
Hope to see you there!
Your Host and Conference Producer